12/02/2011

TGINT

TGINT = Thank God Its Not Tuesday.
Tuesdays are normally my day off, and i swear to you, nothing good ever happens on Tuesdays. Here are a few examples, all in just one lovely Tuesday.

So as you might have noticed.. I haven't updated in a while.. Why you might ask? Oh, simple answer. My laptop screen internally broke. Right along with my heart as it happened! To top that off, its $300 to fix a screen.. on a laptop that was $900, three years ago. This is absolutely ridiculous. Luckily, i'm just so tech savvy that I hooked up my laptop to a separate screen, and VOILA.. this is how its gonna be til boxing day. Then ill get my brand new baby <3. Cannot wait.

This whole situation was just a series of unfortunate events last Tuesday. Tuesday was my only day off this week, and a friend of mine had asked me to go to the movies that night. I was hesitant as it was my ONLY night off, and wasn't sure what I wanted to do that night. I ended up saying yes and we had planned on going to the late show to see Harold & Kumars christmas movie. So right around 8pm, i had finished getting ready, (he wanted to hang out before the movie too, hence why so early). I text him saying, "are we still on for tonight?" within just a few short minutes I get the text saying "can't, family situation"... in other words, "no I made better plans". Normally this wouldn't bother me as much as it did, but Tuesday was about the 5th day in a row that I made plans with someone, and they completely bailed without an apology or reason. REALLY?! yes. This basically set me off instantly. At the time, I had a friend over, who I was going to drive home and then go to the movies, so as I'm driving him home, we were going to hang out because I had been ditched that night.. but of course, he bailed too. BIG SURPRISE. No biggy, we made plans then for the next night, and he said he would make it up to me... The next night I get off of work, and text him saying i'm off and to text me when he got to my house.. No reply for about 10 hours.. His excuse was that he fell asleep cause he wasn't feeling good. I swear to god, if i wasn't mad enough, by this point i was outraged. I would love to know why people make plans, if they are going to bail. Every. Single. Time. It gets old, and i'm sick of it. When you make plans with someone and ditch you are basically saying that your time is more valuable and important then theirs. Friend of the year. Tuesdays are not my friend.

********************************************************************************
Moving on... My birthday is in just less then a week, on December 7th. I am the kind of person that LOVES birthdays, probably my favorite day of the year. Unfortunately, most of my good, true friends, are either away at school, or in another country. As it stands, on my actual birthday I am working both jobs, and am probably hanging out with no one. So if anyone is reading this and would like to take me out for my birthday, or anytime next week for the sake of my birthday, I am more than happy to come out! If not, it will easily be the shittiest birthday ever.

Sorry this ones so negative, but I have had THE shittiest week I've had in a long time, and the only person that came close to cheering me up, was someone that came into work, and said "not to be creepy, but i read your blog".. So if you are reading this, (I will call you 'Vincenzo' as a code name:).. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment