11/28/2011

This Too Shall Pass

Everything in life, is just a phase. The good times, the hard times, the ugly outfits, the highschool rumors, the boyfriends, the girlfriends, the best friends, the moods, everything, its just a phase. I am currently in a phase, that I am not enjoying. Working full time, everyday, seeing no one, not even family, waking up, shower, work, shower, sleep, eat, repeat. It gets old, really fast. After talking to my dad, he helped to clarify things for me. This part in my life, is just a stepping stone, to achieve my future goals. Do I love what i'm doing right now? NO. If I don't get through this right now, can I achieve future goals? Probably not. I just have to grin and get through this, and it'll all be okay. For other people, sitting at a computer, staring at their facebook screen, pressing the 'home' button, to refresh a page that hasn't changed in the past 32 seconds.. I feel your pain. Working full time, limits a social life, but i'm okay with that, because in a years time, I won't be sitting anywhere near a laptop screen or a facebook page, because I will be out loving life and following my dream. So this phase will past.. just gotta get past it.

Another phase.. Boyfriends. I recently got out of a relationship that lasted on and off for about a year and a half. That was another phase in my life, one with ups and downs. I can't, and won't bash my ex, because he is genuinely a good guy. Probably one of the sweetest guys I've ever met.. Your probably trying to figure out why we broke up. I guess sometimes people just change and you can't mesh anymore.. Opposites attract, but sometimes they repel after a while. We just have different goals, and second time round, seemed more like a best friend, than a boyfriend. I still love him to death, but it just wasn't meant to be. Lesson learned would be that you can't hang on to something because of what you want it to be. It is what it is, and you've got to live with that. He was a phase in my life that was great, and I will most definitely miss him when I'm gone.

What i'm trying to say, is that everything is a phase, so you might not love what you are doing, but it too shall pass. Just like if you are enjoying something in your life, then truly enjoy it, because you don't know how long it will last, or when it will end. If its not okay, its not then end. 

This Too Shall Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment