11/17/2011

Place to Start

Not really sure how to start this... I guess a Hello would do it. Or bonjour, ciao, hola, depending on where you're coming from. I'm not 100% certain as to why I am writing, I guess I would say I like meeting new people, and sharing common thoughts. This will sort of be my public diary to share with the world. Here goes... Ill start by introducing myself.. my name is Carlie Smith and I am a secondary school graduate in Ontario, Canada.  My co-workers and friends would describe me as being very outgoing and bubbly. I am a very hard worker and can set my eyes on a goal, then work as hard as I can to achieve that goal. I decided upon completing my secondary education that prior to applying for college or university that I would prefer to pursue my love of traveling and photography. Last year I spent three months living in Madrid, Spain on a student exchange and it was an amazing life experience. I not only picked up on some of the spanish language, but I learned a lot about myself as well as the culture of Spain. When I was in grade 7, my family moved to Minehead, England because of my fathers career. We lived in Minehead for a year, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I love England and have been itching to get back since the day I left! I currently live just a short 30 minute drive from Niagara Falls, where I spent my summer working. I am now working full time in my town as a sandwhich artist, and saving up to get outta here to pursue my goal of living in europe. My favorite things in the world, are traveling, photography and country music. Put all three together, and thats probably what heaven looks like for me. Im a pretty sarcastic gal, and love being the life of the party. I generally try to be a positive person, but sometimes life just gives you lemon and you don't always have the other ingredients to make a nice lemonade. I guess this sums it up for now. Until next time, sweet dreams. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment